We’ve been seeing a ton of competitive credit card offers this year with historically-high and lucrative sign-up bonuses.
It was recently announced that the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® now has a limited-time 50,000 mile sign-up bonus, which is the highest offer ever for this product! The card’s $89 annual fee is waived the first year.The Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® key feature is that it earns 2% cash back on all purchases. Miles can be used towards statement credits, and if you redeem your miles for travel purchases, you’ll get 5% of them back, effectively making this a 2.1% cash back card if you only redeem for travel purchases (airline tickets, hotel nights etc.).
The minimum redemption is $100, and 10,000 points is worth $100. When redeemed for travel, the 50,000 mile sign-up bonus is worth ~$525.
The complete offer details are as follow:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® is a very attractive and competitive cash back travel credit card because it earns 2% cash back on all purchases. 50,000 miles is worth ~$525 towards travel purchases.
You can learn all about the creative ways you can redeem your Arrivals Miles here.
Additionally, you can earn around $200 a month towards travel with the Barclaycard Travel Community.
I personally use my Arrivals miles for paid airline tickets during fare sales and for taxes & fees on award tickets. What about you?