JetBlue just announced a great way to earn extra points on summer NYC-area flights!
For a limited time, you can earn up to 6,000 bonus TrueBlue points when you fly three roundtrip flights between any New York City area airports (that’s JFK, LGA, EWR and HPN) and anywhere else in the JetBlue network.
Just register, book and fly by 7/23/17:
- Fly one roundtrip flight (or 2 one-way flights) and earn 1,000 bonus points
- Fly a second roundtrip flight (or 2 more one-way flights) and earn an additional 2,000 bonus points
- Fly a third roundtrip flight (or 4 more one-way flights) and earn an additional 3,000 bonus points
This is a no-brainer way to get more TrueBlue points on upcoming JetBlue flights. 6,000 TrueBlue points is worth about $84.
Additionally, it’s also worth mentioning that the JetBlue credit cards, which were unveiled last year, are pretty impressive:
- The JetBlue Card has no annual fee and comes with a sign-up bonus of 5,000 points (~$70).
- The JetBlue Plus Card (my personal favorite) comes with a $99 annual fee, but that is almost instantly offset with the 5,000-point annual bonus (~$70). The sign-up bonus is 30,000 points (~$420) You’ll also get a free checked bag, $100 off a JetBlue getaways package of $100 or more each year, and 10% back (!!) on redeemed awards.
What are your thoughts about this promotion?