For the third year in a row, Amazon Prime Day will be Tuesday, July 11, 2017 with hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world.
New this year, members can enjoy 30 hours of shopping starting early at 6pm PT / 9pm ET on Monday, July 10, 2017 – with new deals as often as every five minutes.
In addition to Prime Day deals, members can start saving at Amazon now:
- Audible – Enjoy Audible for 40% off and Celebrate Prime Day with 6 months of Audible for just $8.95/month, a savings of $36.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime Members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership & unlimited reading from more than 1 million titles on any device.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can experience 4 months of the full catalog, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs at 99 cents a month.
- Prime Pantry – Save up to 35% off with coupons on select everyday food and household items in Prime Pantry.
- Prime Video – Get a free $10 credit to shop at Amazon.com on or before July 12 for streaming Prime Video on your TV for the first time.
- Earn 3,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points when you join Amazon Prime (first-time members only) by July 6, 2017.
- Don’t forget that you can earn 2,000 Drop points on Amazon purchases of $20 or more.
How to Prepare for Amazon Prime Day 2017
- If you’re not already a Prime member, Start your 30-day free trial.
- Download the Free Amazon app to never miss a deal. You can goo to “Today’s Deals,” click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live, and then tap “Watch this deal.” The app will alert you when that deal is starting, so you don’t miss out.
- If you’re hoping an item you’re eying goes on sale, add it to your wishlist & you’ll get notified immediately if it’s one of the deals on Amazon Prime Day.
They’ll also be special deals before the big day…
Historically, I wasn’t really amazed by the deals on items offered on Amazon Prime Day, but I definitely jumped on the opportunities to purchase discounted Amazon gift cards, so I hope those return this year too!
How about you? Any great finds Amazon Prime Days in the past?