How to Keep Miles/Points Active to Prevent Them From Expiring
- Easy Ways to Prevent Miles and Points From Expiring (And Earn Some Too!)
- How to Get Your Expired American Airlines AAdvantage Miles Back
- How To Extend an Airfare Credit Shell to Prevent it from Expiring
- Female Passenger Groped by TSA Gropes Back, Charged with Battery
- Do Passengers Have the “Right to Recline?”
Hotel Free Night Redemption Charts
- Best Western
- Choice Privileges (Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban, Econolodge, Roadway Inn, Ascend)
- Club Carlson (Radisson, Country Inn & Suites, Park Inn, Park Plaza, Radisson Blu)
- Hilton HHonors (Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations)
- Hyatt Gold Passport (Park Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Summerfield Suites)
- Marriott Rewards (The Ritz-Carlon, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, AC Hotels, Courtyard, Springhill Suites, TownePlace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, Bulgari Hotels & Resorts, Edition, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Residence Inn)
- Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, Crown Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts)
- Starwood Preferred Guests (Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, W Hotels, aloft hotels, The Luxury Collection, Le Meridien, element, Westin Hotels & Resorts, St. Regis)
- Wyndham Rewards (Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Wyndham Grand Collection, Wyndham Garden, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Microtel, Dream Hotels, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont Inn & Suites, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn)
Airline Award Charts
Free Status Upgrades
Marriott Rewards: Marriott has a promotion for a free gold status upgrade simply by calling and asking for it (related post). Don’t have an account? Enroll here and both you and I will get a 2,000 point bonus after your first stay.
Free Money/Statement Credits/Site Credits
HotelTonight: If you have an iPhone or Android phone download the HotelTonight App & enter promo code AAUCELLO (yes, thats my referral) and receive an instant $25 credit and another $25 back after your first booking. There are some fantastic last minute deals available with that app. Full Post Here.
TripAlertz.com: Receive $25 Trip Alertz cash for joining, and $5 Trip Alertz cash for each email referral you make. It only takes seconds for your friends to join, and there are no limits as to the amount of referrals you’re allowed. Have fun with this… and be incredibly close to your next impulse vacation.
Award Wallet: My favorite free program that allows you to track and manage all miles and points accounts in one place. Take advantage of the free upgrade coupon for first time users. Use code free-cejiws
Evreward: Awesome database telling you which award programs will get the most points/miles for your dollar when shopping online. I recommend checking this every time you even think about making an online purchase, & watch the points add up!
Yapta: A free site that monitors the current fares of your upcoming flights and helps you get a price-difference refund if the price drops lower than what you paid.
Cash Back Sites:
Mr. Rebates: Earn 5% cash back on purchases/bookings made through this site. Hint: I booked my Radisson stays through this site to qualify for the 50,000 bonus Club Carlson points.