Staying at a Four Points by Sheraton between now and April 15? Select locations in North America are now offering a full American breakfast for $1. Here’s a complete list of participating properties.
T&C; taken directly from offer’s page:
- Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton hotels in North America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between February 1, 2012 and April 15, 2012.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible night and includes a full American breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant for one (1) person. Full American breakfast includes a breakfast entree with toast or breakfast pastry plus coffee or tea and juice at a minimum. Breakfast may be offered buffet or a la carte, based on hotel. Breakfast for additional guests may be purchased at regular rate.
- Advance reservations are required and may be made online, by calling 877-782-0020 and mentioning Rate Plan FPBKPKG, or through your preferred travel professional.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Valid for new reservations only.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts.