Greetings from Boston! I’m working on a project up here for the next few weeks. With long days without wifi, it might be tough for me to post very often, but at the very least you’ll hear from me daily with some updates.
- Free 1-Year Membership to Hertz #1 Gold Club: From now until September 30, Hertz is giving away free 1-year memberships to their #1 Gold Club, which is normally $60 annually. With membership, you’ll be able to to earn points on all rentals, and expedite the rental procedure by simply showing your drivers license, grabbing the keys, and you’re on your way! Dad and I have recently used Hertz on Demand to get from Manhattan to LGA. Speaking of Hertz…
- Delta is offering a one-time bonus of 500 free miles with a Hertz rental through December 31, 2012. You must register for this promotion by August 31, 2012.
- 20% a Virgin America Flight: In exchange for your email, Virgin America is offering a coupon for 20% off a full-price Virgin America flight. Booking must be completed by July 31 for travel between August 28 and November 14, 2012.
- Free $10 Bonus with $50 American Express Prepaid Debit Card: Don’t forget that you only have until July 31 to receive a free $10 gift card when you load $50 or more onto an American Express prepaid debit card. You may refer to my earlier post here for the complete offer details.
- Marriott Summer Bonus/Targeted Offer Reminder: Don’t forget that you have until July 31 to take advantage of the additional Marriott brand-specific bonus offer you may have been targeted for. I received a targeted offer of 7,500 bonus points after completing two stays at a Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott by July 31, which I plan to conquer while here in Boston. The brand-specific targeted offers are combinable with the current Summer Bonus for a free night certificate after two stays. You may refer to my earlier post for the full promotion details.