Calling all NJ/NY/CT/PA/or anyone-crazy-enough-to-come-from-elsewhere readers!
Hands down, one of the best things about this hobby are the people in it. There’s nothing more enjoyable than talking miles and points outside of the usual seminars, DOs, and organized events. Let’s have a night out over good food and sangria.
A few posts ago, I had briefly mentioned the idea of a get together/dinner/casual meet up for the evening of February 2, and asked for your vote. Well it was a tie between a sit down dinner and bowling, so why not do both?
I found a fun restaurant nearby that was willing to accommodate somewhat of a large group on a Saturday night… and there’s a bowling alley close by for those who want to continue the evening after dinner.
Here are details:
- Date: Saturday, February 2
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: Rio Rodizio 22 in Union, NJ (close to EWR)
- Menu: It’s a Brazilian Steakhouse Rodizio experience. A non-stop parade of food. Green means go. Red means stop. $40 a person includes all you can eat “extreme salad bar”, unlimited Brazilian meats and poultry, and 1 hour of unlimited sangria.
- Capacity: I know a lot of people have expressed interest in this dinner, but the restaurant can only accommodate a total of 20.
- Price: $40 per person.
- RSVP: Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31 with the names of the people in your party who plan on attending so I can put together a list of attendees. First come, first serve.
Looking forward to a fun evening!