There are two travel apps that I’m currently obssessed with at the moment. The first one is Uber, an on-demand taxi/car service app (related post for those who are unfamiliar), and the 2nd one is HotelTonight.
I previously blogged about the HotelTonight app when I first found about it last year, and I’m happy to say that I am still actively using it for spontaneous last-minute hotel bookings when needed.
For those of you who also use HotelTonight app, be sure to take advantage of their new April promotion to receive up to 14% back in credits. Here’s the scoop taken from an email I received from them:
You heard us: Everyone who books a room today through the end of the month (April 19-30) gets a refund in HT credits. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Open the app right now and enter promo code APRILBONUS. You’re set to save for the rest of the month. No need to enter the code again.
- When you’re ready for a great night out / weekend away / staycation / etc., load up the app again, find an amazing hotel and just book it.
- Book 1 night before April 30, get 10% back in HT credits.
- Book 2 nights before April 30, get 12% back in HT credits.
- Book 3+ nights before April 30, get 14% back in HT credits.
- Nights don’t have to be consecutive.
- The credits will show up in your account by May 3rd.
I also noticed that my credits balance increased by $1 just by entering the APRILBONUS promo code.
For those readers who have never tried the app before, take a look at my previous post to learn how you can start with $25 in free credit. Oh, and a cool thing to note: in all of my experiences using the app in the past, I did receive a stay credit when I stayed at a Marriott, Starwood, and IHG hotel booked from the app.
Anyone else want to share their experiences using HotelTonight?