I’m settling into the new place and gearing up for my last trip of the year this weekend (I’ll be grounded until at least April). What a perfect time to catch up on the world of points and miles. Here’s what’s going on:
- You can still get up to $60 in vouchers to use while grocery shopping at Pathmark, Waldbaums, SuperFresh, Food Emporium, and Food Basics just for buying gift cards until 12/12/2013.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle has *amazing* fares to Europe from the US and it’s definitely a temptation. Sample rates include: Fort Lauderdale to London for $289 each way, New York to Oslo for $146 each way, and Los Angeles to Stockholm for $105 each way.
- Don’t forget to play week 6 of the Shangri-La game to potentially earn a free night or $100 food/spa credit.
- MilesQuest posted about an easy way to receive $30 in free Orbitz Rewards dollars just by linking your Orbitz Rewards account to your Google Wallet account. My $30 Orbitz Rewards dollars posted today.
- You can play American Airline’s holiday instant win game daily for a chance to win free AAdvantage miles and other prizes.
- The American Express Platinum cards are losing the US Airways/American Airlines lounge benefit starting in mid-March – total bummer, but they are offering a chance to receive $200-$500 to use towards incidentals such as lounge memberships, day passes, etc. I was only offered $200.
- You can get a free $5 promotional credit off of a $35 of more purchase at Amazon.com just by “sharing” your wish list on Facebook. Yes, this offer is stackable with the $25 off $75 AmEx Sync promotion.
- Speaking of AmEx Sync promotions, all of my Land’s Ends statement credits have posted from gift card purchases. I plan on visiting Kmart and buying Amazon gift cards with the Land’s End gift cards – love creative ways to get free money!
I have a handful of free 6-month AwardWallet coupon codes to pass along. They are valid for one-time use only, so leave a comment below letting others know which one you’ve used. Enjoy!
Any other deals worth mentioning?