Still waiting on the arrival of Baby Points Traveler; I’m beginning to think he is super comfortable in his Extended Stay America suite (a.k.a me) and is enjoying womb-service (sorry, cheesy, I know!). In the meantime, let’s catch up on some of the latest points, miles, and deals…
- Southwest is offering up to 2500 bonus points to new members (2,000 bonus points for joining, 250 bonus points for signing up for their email summary, and 250 bonus points for signing up for email update).
- Canadian Kilometers lets us know that Lufthansa first class award space is wide open and bookable (super rare, so hurry up and book). I actually booked the YYZ-MUC route a few months back during another “advanced-booking-glitch” for travel to Oktoberfest in September. I am super excited to experience the new A330 first class!
- There are lots of new American Express sync offers to take note of (related post).
- You don’t want to miss out on an awesome way to save $85 on a hotel booking using TravelPony
- Speaking of hotels – my favorite travel app, HotelTonight, has a promo code for $25 in credits (BOOKEUROPE) that works for both new and existing members. New members can receive an additional $25 credit by using an existing member’s referral code for a total of $50 to start! (AAUCELLO is mine). You and I will both get $25. You can learn all about HotelTonight here (HT: Points and Pixie Dust).
- In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I want to give away another one of my Hyatt suite upgrade certificates. If you have an upcoming paid Hyatt stay, then listen up: all I ask is that you follow me on Twitter and send me a Tweet letting me know where your paid stay is booked. Be sure to include #JAPTGiveaway to be considered. I’ll pick someone at random on Friday!
- Lastly, I’ve got a ton of free 6-month AwardWallet coupon codes to pass along. They are valid for one-time use only, so leave a comment below letting others know which one you’ve used. Enjoy!
Now let’s start the baby eviction process…