It’s been a busy month of travel for this family, and it’s safe to say I think I’ve mastered traveling with 2 kids under 2. We’re off again to Phoenix tomorrow for the First2Board Sessions where I’ll be presenting on the topic of “Surviving Points Armageddon”. I’m looking forward to a fun-filled weekend connecting with like-minded points and miles hobbyists. In the meantime, here are what I consider the top-5 deals of the week.
- You can earn an easy free $10 statement credit per AmEx card with a purchase from Newegg.com and Ticketmaster.com when you use the AmEx checkout option as payment. I purchased a $10 Cheesecake Factory gift card from Newegg, and I made a $5 donation to charity (resulting in a $5 profit for me) at Ticketmaster. Both statement credits have already posted.
- BOGO Chipotle: I’m a sucker for Chipotle and a sucker for free food, so this was a no-brainer that took 30-seconds max.
- Points and Pixie Dust shares a way to earn some Orbucks each week (up to $110 total), good for redemption at select hotels at Orbitz. If you’re new to Orbitz Rewards, feel free to use my link & get $25 in Orbucks to start.
- Heels First Travel shared an easy way to earn 1,000 Starpoints by registering your phone to SPG keyless. You do need to download the SPG app on your phone, but the registration process takes less than a minute. I did not receive any notification that I will be earning 1,000 points for doing so, so let’s hope and pray!
- I’ve got some free AwardWallet upgrade codes to pass along. They are valid for one-time use only, so leave a comment below letting others know which one you’ve used (don’t be greedy). Enjoy!
Any other deals worth mentioning?