It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to sit down and catch up on earning points and miles, so I’m dedicating today as the day to “make money” and earn points.
Here’s what I’m participating in:
- I recently blogged about the new IHG Priceless Surprises promotion. Since I don’t have any paid stays lined up, I’m going the paper route and handwriting 94 entries and spending approximately ~$50 in postage and supplies to earn a minimum of 47,000 points. Full details here.
- The Deal Mommy just recently shared a new Kelloggs/United promo that seems to be potentially “hackable”. For giggles and an experiment, I think I’m going to head to the grocery store and participate. I’ll report back soon.
- Loaded up the spend $20, get $10 back at Uber onto all of my AmEx cards, which is a nice way to get a 50% discount. I plan to buy Uber gift cards. Don’t have an Uber account yet? Sign up using my link to get a free ride worth $15.
- Added the $5 off $25 offers at Toys R Us onto all of my cards to save at Babies R Us
- I’m going to Whole Foods to get $10 back on each of my cards with a $60 gift card purchase.
- The phenomenal $15 off $60 Amazon offer was available on all of my cards. I went ahead and stocked up on Amazon gift cards.
Free Points/Free Money:
- 500 free Hilton HHonors points just for logging in into the Hilton shopping portal (limited to the first 10,000).
- Expired Groupon voucher Class Action Claim: I’m not really one to file Class Action claims, but I had a spare 10 minutes and I did have some expired Groupon vouchers purchased in the specified time period, so I decided to give it a go. This will be one of those things I “forget about”, and hopefully will be surprised if anything comes of it.
- I’m still racking in the “free money” on a consistent basis with Paribus.
- Amazon Prime members can download the Amazon app for a $5 gift card (delivered within 7 days).
- You can get $15 off $15 on Amazon purchases when you “pay with points”, using at least one Chase Ultimate point with code SWP15CH15D (targeted).
- There’s currently a promotion (perhaps targeted) where you can earn a $10 promotional credit with the purchase of $50 in gift cards. Sign into your Amazon account, add a $50 gift card to your cart and enter promo code 1115GCARDS to see if it works for you. Offer is good until November 26, 2015
Here are some 6-month AwardWallet upgrade coupons. Please do not be greedy, and comment below when you use one.