Hands down, one of the best things about this hobby are the people in it. There’s nothing more enjoyable than talking miles and points face-to-face in a social setting with people who actually “get” it (on the other hand, some people never will).
Tickets are already on sale for this year’s Chicago Seminars that is taking place in Elks Grove, IL during the weekend of October 14-16. The event is capped at 500 people, and has historically sold out in the past. I’ve attended for the past 5 years have always had a blast.
Registration is $105 for the WHOLE weekend and all of the sessions and fun that comes with it.
I highly recommend you attend if you want to be with a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy traveling with points and miles as much as you do.
I’ll also be speaking again at the Chicago Seminars (this time, twice!), along with other great presenters:
- Angelina from Angelina Travels
- Chris from ExpertFlyer
- Dan Miller from Points with a Crew
- Darius from Million Mile Secrets
- Dave aka Bikeguy of FlyerTalk
- Drew from Travel is Free
- Emily from Million Mile Secrets
- Howie from FrugalTravelGuy
- Jen from Deals We Like
- Miguel from PMMTravelConsulting
- René from RenesPoints
- Rick the FrugalTravelGuy
- Scott from MileValue
- Shawn from Miles to Memories
- Stefan from Rapid Travel Chai
- Tiffany from One Mile at a Time
My sessions are both on Saturday, October 15:
- 11:00 am-noon: Valuable Perks & Gems That No One Really Talks About
- 5:15-6:15 pm: Mythbusters: Miles & Points Edition
The schedule looks great this year, and I’m looking forward to an amazing weekend together!