JetBlue is being quite generous this season and points are easier to earn than ever. I just received this awesome offer in my inbox & it stackable with other JetBlue promos.Book a flight using your TrueBlue points by May 10, 2016, you’ll get 15% of your redeemed points back!
- Register for the promotion and redeem TrueBlue points for an Award Flight by 5/10/16.
- Travel by 6/30/16.
- Fly JetBlue and enjoy your trip.
- Check your TrueBlue account for your returned points!
The cool thing about this promo is that it’s stackable with other promos, including the 10% back in redeemed points from the The JetBlue Plus Card.
I’ve recently flown in JetBlue Mint class between Los Angeles and New York and loved the experience from start to finish, and this promo can certainly make it more “affordable” to fly Mint.
For instance, flights between New York and Aruba in Mint Class start at $449, or ~32,000 points. With the 15% back from the promo + 10% back from the credit card, you could essentially fly in Mint Class in a fully flatbed seat to Aruba for 24,000 TrueBlue points!Right now, theres so many ways to earn JetBlue points so easily that it’s impossible to not consider flying with them:
- The 3 new amazing JetBlue Credit Cards
- A chance to earn 5,000 TrueBlue points on EVERY JetBlue flight until June 30.
- Family Pooling (Family Pooling is a unique way to earn and collect TrueBlue points with those “nearest and dearest” to you Families consist of up to 2 adults and up to 5 children. A “family” is however you define it: immediate/extended family, friends, roommates, or other points and miles fanatics. It’s up to you!)
Do you plan on making a JetBlue redemption during this promotion?