I’m a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts, and it’s unusual that a day goes by where I don’t stop in for a large unsweetened iced tea. I use the DD Mobile app regularly (especially the new on-the-go ordering) and think the DDPerks rewards program is generous.
For the first time ever, DD is introducing “Perks Week“, running November 14-18. Each day will have its own promotion. I’m most looking forward to “Top it Off Tuesday” (which is $5 free) and “WTFast Wednesday” (a free beverage). The full breakdown is below.
- Mobile Monday: Triple points on all purchases made via On-the-Go mobile Ordering
- Top it Off Tuesday: Buy or reload $10 to any DD card using Visa Checkout on the Dunkin’ Mobile® app or DD Perks Website, and receive an additional $5
- WTFast Wednesday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) when using On-the-Go mobile Ordering. Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks Member
- Top Speed Thursday: A special offer for hot or iced coffee when purchased via On-the-Go Ordering. Limit one per DD Perks member
- Fun Filled Friday: Visit your favorite Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant and make a purchase using your Perks enrolled DD Card and earn 100 Bonus Points (limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member)
If you don’t already have a DDPerks account, you can enroll starting Monday to get $5 loaded to your enrolled DD card between 11/14-11/18 (valid for the first 55,000 new members).
I would imagine that the new member bonus should be stackable with Tuesday’s offer.
On Tuesday, existing DDPerks members can use Visa Checkout to load a new or reload an existing Dunkin’ Donuts Card with a minimum of $10 at DunkinDonuts.com or on the Dunkin Mobile® App and receive a bonus of $5.00 loaded on your DD Card.
Another added bonus is that each time you make a purchase during Perks Week using your enrolled DD Card, you’ll also be entering in that day’s drawing for prizes, with a new chance to win each day. A few lucky winners will win a trip to Hawaii in honor of the brand’s upcoming first store opening, trips to Hershey Park and the NHL Winter Classic, and vouchers for travel on JetBlue.
I’m sure I won’t be the only one over the moon if I found out I won a free trip with my morning Dunkin.
What are your thoughts on DDPerks week and the offers lined up?