There are currently two note-worthy Marriott promotions worth sharing – the first being where new Marriott Rewards members (aka accounts for your kids) can earn a free category 1-5 night free certificate after 2 paid stays and the second being that there’s still a few days left to earn a free $15 statement credit if you link your Chase Marriott Rewards credit card to Apple Pay and make 5 purchases (morning coffee?).
New Marriott Rewards Members Can Earn a Free Night Certificate after 2 Paid Stays
New to Marriott Rewards? Join Marriott Rewards® and earn a free night with two paid stays at any participating hotel between 6/9/2017 and 10/7/2017. Similar to the lucrative MegaBonus promotions in the past, this could be a great opportunity for you to earn a free night (category 1-5) if you have two upcoming paid stays.
There are plenty of fantastic Category 5 properties in the Marriott portfolio and I recently spent a few nights at the Marriott Sukhumvit in Bangkok (home of Octave Bar, which is the only rooftop bar in Bangkok featuring 360 degree views) using a category 1-5 free night certificate. I’ll be creating Marriott Rewards accounts for my kids now just in case.
$15 Statement Credit After 5 Apple Pay Purchases With Linked Marriott Rewards Credit Card
This one is simple, and there are still a few days left of this promotion. Simply add your Marriott Rewards Credit Card to your Apple Wallet & make 5 purchases by June 15 for a $15 statement credit. I love “free money”.
Don’t Forget to Register for the 2017 Marriott MegaBonus Promotion
While we’re at it, don’t forget to register for the 2017 Marriott MegaBonus promotion (which truthfully isn’t nearly as generous as it was in the past) for a chance to earn an additional 4,000 points per stay after your second stay.
- Register by August 30, 2017
- Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between May 27 and September 4, 2017
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay beginning with your second stay.
- Earn an additional 2,000 bonus points for each new brand you stay with, beginning with your second brand.
- The first stay establishes the first brand. Member will earn bonus points for every additional brand they stay with.
- The brand challenge is limited to the number of available participating brands.
Are you participating in any or all of these Marriott promotions?