I just ordered $93.23 worth of household products from Boxed.com for an out-of-pocket cost of just $30.64 cents! Right now, there are several stackable deals for Boxed.com orders.
Aside from the popular $25 off $75 AmEx offer, you can now earn 20,000 Drop points too (worth $20) !
I recently wrote about an app called Drop which allows you to earn points that you can redeem for rewards when you link your credit cards. The past few weeks have been rocky and frustrating with the app not issuing rewards, so I did a follow-up blog post to warn readers to proceed with caution. On a positive note, I am happy to report that all of my outstanding rewards have been issued, including a $5 Starbucks reward that I made a few days ago as a test that was delivered to my inbox in literally a minute! I am starting to feel confident about using and reccommending Drop again, and I hope there have been positive resolutions for others, too.
Step by Step Guide for Stacking Deals
- Add the $25 off $75 AmEx offer to your card via the “My Offers” Tab or by tweeting #AmexBoxed with your synced Twitter account.
- Sign up for Drop, link your American Express and activate the offer for 20,000 points when you spend at least $50 at Boxed.com. 20,000 drop points are with $20 to Amazon, Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Nordstrom and a variety of other merchants.
- New Boxed.com members get $15 off a $60 order when you join with a referral link (that is mine).
- Don’t forget to go through an online shopping portal, like TopCashBack, which is offering 8% back on Boxed.com orders.Use an online shopping portal to earn cash back on your purchase. As of today, TopCashBack is offering the highest cash back at 8%!
- Use a coupon code if you can find one (note: they are not stackable with a referral code discount).
- Don’t forget your two free samples!
It’s always nice to get extreme savings on products I need to purchase anyway (laundry detergent, toilet paper, cleaning products, etc.). Here is the breakdown of my savings:
- Original order total: $93.23
- $15 referral discount: $82.23
- 8% TopCashback Rebate: $75.65
- $25 off of $75 AmEx Offer: $50.65
- $20 worth of Drop rewards: $30.65
- and… two free samples: priceless :-P
How did you do with this deal?