Amazon Prime Day returns for the 4th year in a row today at 3pm ET, but there are plenty of early access deals available right now.
Of course, there are over 600 pages of deals happening all day today, so hopefully there’s something for everyone. Don’t forget that you can STACK these Amazon Prime Day deals with 1 American Express Membership Rewards points to get an additional 20% off savings.
Make sure you prepare a bit to ensure you are on top of and don’t miss out on the deals you have in mind.
How to Prepare for Amazon Prime Day
- If you’re not already a Prime member, start your 30-day free trial.
- Download the Free Amazon app to never miss a deal. You can goo to “Today’s Deals,” click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live, and then tap “Watch this deal.” The app will alert you when that deal is starting, so you don’t miss out.
- If you’re hoping an item you’re eying goes on sale, add it to your wishlist & you’ll get notified immediately if it’s one of the deals on Amazon Prime Day.
Deals I’m Taking Part In:
- 20% off of laundry essentials.
- Additional 20% off on many departments at Warehouse Deals (discount automatically applied in cart on qualifying items). There are some really great luggage deals here for under $80 (before discount) including TravelPro and Samsonsite.
- Save $30 off $100 on Prime Fresh with code 30FRESH
- $20 off of $60 in beauty products
Amazon Prime / Whole Foods
Prime members: scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. between 7/11/18 and 7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more.
You’ll get $10 on Amazon to spend on Prime Day. Limit one per customer per account.
These savings are in addition to 10% off all sale items at Whole Foods for Amazon Prime members.
Prime Pantry Deal Stacking
- Prime Pantry Members can $10 off $40 with code: PANTRY,
- Free box of Honey Nut Cheerios with a $40+ purchase when added to your cart (calculated pre-coupon).
- Additional $6 off when you buy 5 or more items form this sale page.
Amazon Prime Day is my day to stock up on months worth of house hold supplies and there are so many ways to save.